101 S. Fourth St. P.O. Box 99, (Community Building)
Trimble, MO 64492 (See Map)
- Phone: (816) 357.2228
- Fax: (816) 357.2229
Mayor and Aldermen:
- Mark Graham – Mayor
- Toni Hill
- Glenn Harmon
- Mike Shryock
- Nick Pigg
Name: Melanie Cherven
Availability: Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9:00am to 4:00pm at City Hall. To leave a voicemail message (816) 357.2228.
- Licenses: (call for more information)
- Bill Board
- Firework Sales
- Special Use
- Miscellaneous: (call for information)
- Yearly Declaration of Candidacy to run for open positions as Mayor or Alderman (the law has changed, call the City Clerk for more information).
- Yearly Animal Registration.
- Rezoning Applications
- Voluntary Annexation Applications
- Agenda Requests (to request time to talk with the Board of Aldermen at a regular meeting).
Rentals: Community Building Rentals (call (816) 357.2228 for all questions and availability).
Treasurer: Lane Accounting
Trimble Police Department:
Chief – Matt Baker
Please note: The City of Trimble Police Department is dispatched through Clinton County.
- Non-Emergency: Clinton County Sheriff’s Department
- Phone: (816) 539-2156
- For Emergencies: Call 911
The Trimble Municipal Division of the Circuit Court has been transferred to the Circuit Court of Clinton County, Missouri.
Probate Phone: 816-539-3298
Civil/Circuit Clerk Phone: 816-539-3731
Criminal Court Phone: 816-539-3755
Circuit Clerk Fax: 816-539-3893
Associate Fax: 816-539-3439
Hours: 8 – 4:30 (Lunch from 12 to 12:30)
Mailing Address: PO Box 275, Plattsburg, MO 64477
If you would like to pay your traffic citation, please visit Missouri Case Net and select “Litigant Name Search”. Select 43th Judicial Court, enter your information, and locate the citation that you wish to pay. Clink on the case number and locate the “Pay by Web” or “Plea and Pay” at the bottom of the screen.
Any continuances must be requested through Clinton County at 816-539-3731
The 43th Judicial Circuit Court, Clinton County, Missouri webpage can be found here.